Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, February 26, 2007

hours and hours

I had a later (not really late, only 9) night followed by an early morning through a long 11 hour day, the next day I am due at 2. I decided that I needed a hotel room. Where to go; where to go? I check in the town itself ... yikes, near Indy prices, so I extended my search. It appears that for 30 minutes travel time, half my distance home, I could save $20, so I think I'll do that. I never thought that I'd have to splurge on a hotel room for a job, but I thought that I'd rather do that than sleepily wreck the wreck-of-a-car.

I could go with motel, but all the hotels are noon checkout time, so I'm spending money on free breakfast, larger bed, wireless connection. I hope that all equaits to a comfortable sleep.

No comments: