Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Progress Smarter

That is my new philosphy, or rather my voiced philosophy. It has been one I have had. Progress, meaning to move forward. I try to gain something every day. I'd like to gain something from every experience, but sometimes I find little gain in some things. Today I had a two-hour interview. It went pretty well, I think. I don't believe in luck, but in fortunate randomness. I still not mention the name of the company for when I tout promise, even to myself, it often goes awry, falters then fails. Either it is related to my mentioning it, my subconscious dooming it, or it isn't in the stars (doubtful).

God willing, I will get a job soon -- better still, a career that challenges and rewards.

I learned quite a bit about a few things, hopefully I'll retain the important and remember the unimportant. I feel that today I can truly progress smarter.

No comments: