Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dave's chips

Monkeyjack mentioned to me that while up at the lake cottage, they were making nacho chips. "Dave's" as they were later called were finalized with 'Ranch' dressing. Monkeyjack got the munchies so made some. I do not (Sam from "Green Eggs and Ham" statements on ranch anything) like it in a bowl, to avoid it elsewise, that's my goal.

Monkeyjack and others really like the "Dave's" chips, while I'll take the shredded cheese on warmed chips, with the sides of guacamole and salsa. I sometimes like sour cream, but they are just fine without it. It's not as if the salsa and chips don't have enough salt already and the cheese enough oils and fats. Guacamole is made with avacado, which has fat. Imagine a fatty fruit, well there you have it.

No comments: