Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Win Media 11

Hurry up and wait. Let's see: I had my music on Win 10, but apparently Win 11 doesn't know squat of what Win 10 did. It also forces albumn art. I deleted that crap long ago. I save many a Meg and quite frankly, I care not for a small pic of an albumn. Let's examine AC/DC who put some of the same songs on three some CDs. Which one to attribute to the song as you eventually either have several copies of the same song or over-write them. It does play a little greater number of formats, but so far -- not that impressed.

It has taken several hours of Win Media looking for my music and it still hasn't found it all. I have another program that actually does sound leveling (Win Media does not), but to load it into Win Media with "sound leveling" takes longer. That is, shall I say, bull.

No comments: