Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Quentin reviews movie

"I know how good the movie is. I don't need you to tell me how good the movie is. Marcy makes [crap]."

I saw March of the Penguins. It was good and I was indeed surprised that a nature dcoumentary "with flair" made it and stayed in the theater. Good for them! If you want to watch a movie about penguins ... watch this. It is entertaining, but it's a documentary so there isn't the voice over with comical voices -- thank goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, THAT penguin movie! See, I got to the box office and asked for a ticket to the penguin movie and they sent me to "Happy Feet." I didn't learn much from that one.

(this is a joke, nothing resembling the above actually happened.)