Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Interesting relationship between hormones & emotions

I dare write that women going through hormonal chaos and the coaster rides of pregnancy and post-menopause must be plain awful!

I have been quite depressed, for good reason, as of late. I have noticed a return of a hormonally-depressed virus (digital/limb warts) that I had as a kid. I remember the key component to the virus' quashing was testosterone. I am a little more upbeat and more energetic. The reason -- a resurgence of testosterone. I am quite sure for a number of ways, the least graphic being virus diminishing and body odor. I know what I smell like when I sweat. I also remember that it has changed throughout the years. My "high school stench" has returned. I guess I'll get angry, not sad.

No comments: