Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, November 10, 2006

transfiguration

I suggest that all Steve Buscemi roles and Tom Cruise be completely reversed. While Steve can act, Tom cannot. I've been thinking about it a long while and like my idea, though they would have to write some more for Steve's "new" roles. While Steve was good in Fargo, I think seeing Tom Cruise beaten and shot would do my heart good. This being the case, then Steve could earn the high dollar figure for movies as does Tom -- who is as talented as about Kevin Costner.

Well, Kevin is in a league of his own, excelling well beyond stunted speech on to failing to convince. Steve, wirey and wiley I think could pull off Mission Impossible and would bring real character to roles Tom has played. Steve had a small role in Island (2005), but included some of his caustic humor, wrong place-wrong time scenes with typical humor.

I recant the role reversal, as Resevoir Dogs with Cruise would be like broccoli bites in w "value meal" as a fast food restaurant.

No comments: