Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

more found on an odd number

512 225 3050 is a respository for recorded messages. There are domestic abuse messagesa and more. I won't be calling this number, but am no pretty sure that it is a simplified however clever automarketing tool. Whereas other systems call out to people, this one finds people online, generates an email to them, then expects the person to call and listen. I guess it ensnares many people. I got this message some time ago and didn't act on it, not wanting to spend 45 minutes on a long distance call, just listening. What's the point? If I were talking and more over dealing with a person, then --- I might do it or consider doing it. This online-telemarketing panhandling irks me. This kind of crap should be shut down.

No comments: