Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween 2006


The usual suspects arrived.

It was a nice party, sadly MH decided to overindulge and paid a minor price on Sunday with mild illness. The goofy thing was the come and go with people and odd circumstances that we call bits of life. Considering this also, Lori beat me to puking! I didn't until 10:00 am Sunday, Lori started in her car and not from drinking.

It was a good time and it was interesting that MR had to run out to get a game -- operation, the wacky drunkard's surgery game. This is not as interesting as the compilation pics Dave assembles, but it will do. I like for ... I am not in the picture. Thanks everyone, as it was great to see you all!

1 comment:

davesbeachbar said...

pretty good job on the photo edit. I am working on a little something too thanks to your excellent photography