Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ass sets

I got a call back from a company in Indy. I had to do some number crunching to see how much weekly rates are for hotels there. I weighed that against the projected payrate. I could only get the weekly rate from one hotel. Most other hotels are so full of illogic, that I couldn't get a weekly rate. When a hotel's online serice notes that more than one month rate cannot be calculated and I did it twice 30 days and 28 days. How is that not a month? Anyway, so far, the payrate minus the weekly rate that may or may not stay static, isn't so good. It far exceeds an apartment which might be more inclined if I were to have a paystub showing that I'm working there, ya know?

I just got soured on online hotel reservations that tout weekly rates, when you can't get them to disclose the rates. Pains in the ass!

No comments: