Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm sure the nurses were singing (changed)

the Eric Cartman, "Kyle's mom" song about my mom. What a witch today! I was happy to have my leave of her when PT came this afternoon.

The good things, if any, this morning were that she got to talk with two of her daughters in Indy. That helped her a bit.

She has blood in her urine, but no doctor explained it -- be it infection or soemthing else. The precentage in urine really isn't high. I'm sure that it's either related to blood thinners or minor infection. She's stronger today that she has been, but today bitter and hostile. My father took the car for an oil change and was happy to find out that he missed some of her feistiness while on that errand.

Perhaps tonight or tomrrow holds happier hours.

1 comment:

MR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.