Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Aren't you the stripper?


surprise meeting (Oh, Jeffrey)
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
Yes, yes, yes ... we all know what I did! Hey! I want to see what you do after drinking 1.25 gallons of beer. I know this because of the number 32oz cups I filled and drank of beer, before my memory became extinct like the dodo (or really lightning in a storm -- in flashes only). I kinda got the impression that I got the wrong impression about the party.

I also found out that even thirty pieces of gum, singularly or similtaneously didn't hide the smell of that much beer on your breath. I think the stumbling and nudity gave away my condition. In my head I was making words, but listening to me -- not so much.

originally from Coupling. surprise meeting (Oh, Jeffrey)

No comments: