Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Movies Grim(m)

Brothers Grimm: Fairy tales with darkness. It's interesting that they had Heath Ledger in "fairy tales" as he was later in Brokeback Mountain, but I don't think I'll further that.

The movie was darker, less light and less levity, than the previews led me to believe. I would rate it a 4.7 overall based on conept, use of suspense, character development, acting, special effects. 4.7 is not a good ranking ranking from me, though I give few high numbers. I won't watch it again, as my score here shows, in that the suspense will be gone, few elements were worthy of watching twice and I never gave a care about any of the characters. The most notable person was Johnathan Pryce.

I saw on I-am-bored.com that Rocky 6; Rocky Balboa, is coming. How can I be sure, there are trailers. It is a cold hard fact that sheep were stupid. So, I'm sure there are some sheep who will see it, as they saw I (good), II (okay) III, IV, V -- that's just courteous to see it. Apparently the phrase, "there is no tomorrow" wasn't remembered.

"Tomorrow never dies", I guess, was the phrase remembered.

No comments: