Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

looking out for friends

"I'm tellin' you, these things sell themselves. A customer comes in looking at an H2 and you don't need to try to sell it; the customer just jumps right in and buys it." -- six months ago.

"That sumbeach has sat there gettin' dusty ever since the [gas] prices went up! Now let me tell you, that thar is a damn fine auto, if you ask me." -- present day

Thanks for the ad MR, but I think that car dealing, unless it's not a gas guzzler, is rough right now. Gas prices coaster makes any car, well, a maybe. Thanks for the thought!

BTW: "these cars sell themselves" is a very obscure quote. An award to someone who figures out the quote. Hints: not from Used Cars

1 comment:

MR said...

I think I know a guy at the Saturn dealership, those don't guzzle gas.

"now that clear-coat, you're definitely going to want that..."
"you're sittin' there going on about the clearcoat like we didn't talk about it...you LIED to me!"