Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Habanero Doritos


Habanero Doritos
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
If you haven't tried these, please do, then immediately seek medical attention. They aren't hot at first, but golly -- they are a wicked batch of sizzle. I would eat some, then forget how how they were -- ouch! This picture is actually rare, in that they generally spontaneously combust, burning bag and all. They are too hot to be called Doritos.

When I photographed this, I was thinking of the mistake I made when I bought the one bag a while ago. "Kal El, do not intervene with human history!"

As I was checking out, a manager walked by and dropped the [next picture] package of hot cheese to me in celebration of the store's completed remodeling. I geuss he thought it was hot?

"It's burning holes in me! It's burning holes in me!" *


* obscure quote from less-famous Daffy Duck cartoon where he visits Mexico

No comments: