Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, July 24, 2006

DS9 series


DS9 series
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
Doc, doc! You're telling me, you built a Star Trek series out of a space station. That's right Marty! I decided, if you're going to do it ... do it where they stay a while.

Okay, so the series isn't perfect, but ... it is better than the next generation, for the several episodes I saw of that. I didn't and couldn't watch Voyager, as it always gave me Deja Vu during and after. It was too strange to watch it.

The series -- with many subplots and an overall plot, which I think the many writers decided ought to be included, is okay. If you remember the original series -- no plot to the series, other than go here, get into and out of trouble with science fiction and the occasional political message.

No comments: