Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Wet, sweat, smells like I've been refueling a 1950's jet

I'm tired of magazines saying that sawing is the thing ... my body's sore back!!
 
I tried to clean out the gutters -- not just a seasonal project.  On my way to completion, I noticed a large dead branch in the tree over the garage.  I got the saw and worked on cutting this 12' beast.  The two more were visible.  I cut those; 18' & 22'.
 
If you don't climb trees, I haven't often as an adult, it's much like a bike -- you don't forget.  It's like twister:  right foot in nook, left three fingers holding you in place -- sometimes; tush in hard lumpy spot, left leg touching nothing.  When you are angered it's when left ankle 20 degrees -- ouch!  right arm 182 degrees -- ouch.
 
I finished bruised, but okay, sweaty as a marathon runner -- pew!  I sawed the things into small chunks filling the large wheeled city can and another can.  I was lucky no injuries from falling.  Hey!  It's a miracle.
 
Next up, some other projects:  paint hallway and one very large room.
 
I moved someone this year, will likely move another person this year (as per normal -- apart from myself), and have some last minute notice project with no planning involved.

No comments: