Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wanting a Trucoat conversation

I bought a program, mp3 splitter, but it doesn't work. I wrote the author hoping to start a Fargo Trucoat conversation. In case you missed it...

- Yah, but that TruCoat...
- I said I didn't want any TruCoat.

Yah, but I'm saying, that TruCoat, youdon't get it, you get oxidation problems...

You're sitting there talking in circleslike we didn't go over this already.

Yeah, but this TruCoat...

We had a deal for $ .

Darned if you didn't tell me you'd get methis car without the sealant for $ .

All right, I'm not saying I didn't.

You called me and said you had it.

"Ready to make delivery" you says. And here you are and you'rewasting my time and my wife's time. And I'm paying $ for this vehicle here.

All right. I'll talk to my boss. See, they install that TruCoatat the factory. There's nothing we can do. But I'll talk to my boss.

These guys here. These guys. It's always the same. It's always more.

You going to the Gophers on Sunday?
Oh, you betcha.

You wouldn't have an extra ticket?
You kiddin'?

Well. He's never done this before, but seein' asit's special circumstances an' all, he says I can knock $ off that TruCoat.

One hundred? You lied to me, Mr Lundegaard. You're a bald-faced liar.

Bucky, please.

A... fucking liar.

Bucky, please.

Where's my goddamn chequebook? Let's get this over with.
Where is it?

No comments: