Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tormentors

Equally bad as Harry Potter's dementors

He said, she said, in the middle of bickering -- signs says you got to have a membership care to get inside; huah!

"I'm not touching you", heard on Monday
Mr. ______________, [name exempted] is touching me.
Is he playing tag with you?
No. (dubious repsonse, as all five children ran off in same direction), earlier I was "base" despite my statements to the contrary.

Yell, scream, throw a fit -- understandable for 2-4, but 6 or 7, unsightly. Adults throw them too, but I'm interested in the students developing into adults ... from that school 86.4 some percent will make adulthood. On average, 80% will make it through adulthood. The US has a mortality rate < 50%, especially with illegal immigration and urban overabundance (lupus proclivity) or Rattus norvegicus (species variant A, not wild type), aka street urchin, social leech--may they all develop (not "lead poisoning"*1)

I know that I have felt like my soul's been painfully sucked from my being with some of the students, their families an their experiences. I used to donate to RAINN, but haven't had the money. Tori Amos, while no longer the best spokesperson for the organization, didn entice me to donate.

In somewhat related news, Notre Dame (catholic) has agreed, grudgingly to host Vagina Monologues, generally concerning women's issues, including incest and rape. Unlike Corpus Cristi (picece de gayiety) I rejoice in the school's introduction of this cathartic poetry and monologuing, for it serves a purpose. I was tempted to attend while it was in town, though it might send the message of "perv", I was interested in the work, the years or decades long expelling of old ... rejoicing in being a woman and refreshing of the self. I could have only assumed many things, but happy for their associate healing.

*1 Who Framed Roger Rabbit

No comments: