Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring fever hits ...millions out of school

Oh, well it is spring break for some. That must be it!
My day was the best out of 3. There were no real problems and there was a program with frisbees, though they didn't have any frisbee golf discs, substantially heavier, they did some impressive tricks with the many discs. They showed some (sale pitches) for sale and some that were neat ... fabric, others were specific use. All in all -- entertaining and captivating. I nearly got hit in the face with a stray shot from one of the kids who threw it.

It was the last day for one student. It is the beginning of project time for me --- long past due projects that I should have done.

I'm off a week, but off my rocker all the time. Have fun and enjoy the sun!

No comments: