Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

parts, pieces, things

everywhere ... what is this mess? It's my mind. I disassemble things in my mind, putting parts here and there, sometimes forgetting the whole things that I disassemlbed. I start tinkering and I put together either the same things, later, or a whole new thing. My ideas are wacky and impractical, but others are useful. I'm now on the track to putting everything into every possible creation I can -- ah, a lifetime's work. I hope I remember to write it all down.

What kinds of things ... electron channels, barely larger than e- (pictured thankfully from Nature magazine, circa 1998), language development of persons, peoples, cultures, handwriting anaylsis, speech impediments, solar eclipses, layered art, mixed media, logic programming, finding weaknesses ... it's everywhere ... must put it to use now.

No comments: