Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Starting off the Year with a Bang

Combined with wild screaming, the kids ran pell-mell through the cold firing silly string at midnight. Later, they all camped out for a "sleep over" -- sleep was not involved -- in that they were up well til 3 something. I got to hear it all -- lucky me. Jonny thought jumping downstairs would be fun. He smacked straight into the ceiling, nearly giving himself a concussion. That was the bang!

He-who-shall-not-be-named was brought over, much to my disdain. I didn't greet him. I'm glad we were out of there quickly.

Most of the fam went to second mass -- I didn't go to church. Wow! Since I don't regularly attend any church, that really isn't surprising. Most of them came back more weary than they left.
We found out the Jenny eats sauerkraut -- amazing and that the kids needed rest.

[edit this later]

No comments: