Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hey Jealousy!

I was at friends' house last night. Charlie wanted to play -- and play anything. I convinced him to end our sword play in favor of another game. He chose a butterfly game -- ejected from an elephant's trunk. While Keith, Charlie and I were playing that, Sid (dog) got jealous and wanted Keith's attention -- tug rope.

She gave up then sat on her butt -- not common for her, and was by me. While I was trying to catch butterflies and scratch her chest, Charlie, who was similtaneously watching TV stopped playing butterflies and hopped onto my back.

What I really need to be is a shape shifter, so that I quickly grow addtional arms and legs and perhaps a conjoined body to play with two at the same time. Those two not wanting to share my attention.

No comments: