Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hardly original

Did you ever get the feeling that you were being watched?

I get that all the time. The fact that I have been guessed as many people doesn't help. I've been guessed as Steve Irwin, Matthew Brodrick (do you see a similarity there -- I don't); more often Inspector Gadget, a man who goes to different schools with a rabbit book, "personally chewed" by Buns, the rabbit, et. al.

I get the look ... the "strangely familiar" look -- do I say something to him ... what?

I know that I had a non-biological twin somewhere in Florida teaching scuba diving, but what is it?

I must have a mannequin face -- dimly familiar ... seen when some one goes shopping.

Doing a google search on myself ... I found "me" way down in the list, but it is interesting that those at the top of the list (shorted form) have had their success at photography and a couple of my interests. I suspect that this means I will not distinguish myself from these others sharing my name. It'll have to be another way.

No comments: