Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

weak in the sneeze

Well, I have seen the skimming down of jobs and the dwindling of my money as if I had any. My attempts to do simple things are interrupted. I got a chance to help some people, but nothing seemed to change much.

During the beatdown that we got, a limb snapped half-way. Today it was in the 60s, so I hacked it off. There was an "escaped" dog who ran around sniffing for he never got a chance to wander before. thankfully he got back to his yard.

I helped my father with a small project that he couldn't have done fully without my assistance.

My mom fell on the ice, foolishly trying to cross the Delaware+ with tennis shoes. I helped her up.

Other family seemed unhappy for Christmas making my triffles childish in comparison. God willing 2009 will be grander.

+ Washington's monumental crossing that was a victory for the colonists, perpetrated on Christmas.

No comments: