Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

clumps of stuff before a large post

and the whole lot of stockings were hung by the chimney with care.
Justin learns to avoid the camera
What I needed lots of this December ... hits
Eggsnogg -- 3 mur khups plz
Yo ... Ize Cheree from da 'hood y'all!
The Midwest got a call from the weather ... it was the above.
Charlie blocks out the words and the cameraman -- me.
Snowman sneaks a peek.

Thanks weather ... December leaving family, friends, and me without power for days.
Why type well when you can do this?
Cold kicked my
Santa finds the easy button
Santa has something to think about.
trouble and shooting
I colored the heck out of this thing. There was a very graphic nature to this picture originally, but I changed it to feature the puppy trying to escape the box.
Weaker my foot and fist ... clocked out, I'd say.
This December was a might mean in many ways. I am thankful that I got a chance to have Christmas with some friends, family and some will-be family.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone. I will post more pictures soon.

No comments: