Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

cellphone texts

of Christmas cheer

Merry Christmas! May God bless n keep u always!
Its Christmas?! Oh OH yeah... now why was I fixin’ a turkey? Merry Christmas and it seems much better times 4 u in ‘09.
Yeah I need all the help I can get lol jk merry Christmas to you too
Merry Christmas! May peace & love of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you throughout this Holy day and throughout the year!
Merry birthday and Holy DAY TO you also. On the move to Majetta’s house. Mike in shower. Love you
Merry Christmas to you too.
Back to you times ten!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas Marcus....!.!.! `<;^}
Merry Christmas!
Morning.... Merry xmas
Merry Christmas. I love you.

“hope Tawnya had fun & wasn’t put off by lang. & debauchery. My fav moment: Tim ‘this game is so racist!’“
“Hey be sure 2 drink ur Oval... I mean b sure 2 send me the pics u took last night. Thanks!” From Mike
Are you spending Christmas with Tawnya?
Well right now just sitting at home by myself... I did spend more than 12 hours with family earlier though
Thank you my good friend... The same to you and yours

No comments: