Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Going for the rust


Three Men & a Little Shady starring:
Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, Kevin Costner, and Marshall Mathers as the Shady
You better splurge for that large bucket of popcorn. You'll need a large bucket because you won't get to the trashcan in time before you puke.

"Acting? What acting? Ed, Edd, and Eddy's Plank is stellar next to these guys!"
"Courtney Love pushed me over the top. I could only stab myself a few times before I passed out."
"Thank God I was able to leave the theater and walk the 200 miles back home. That was a great walk. That movie was terrible."
"Critics agree, save the planet, save the world, save yourselves by not watching this movie!"
"Terrorists have agreed to a cease-fire if Hollywood agrees not to release this movie."
"Satan is buying exclusive rights to the movie as this is being written."

No comments: