Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Best guessing

I was reading local news on a murder and assault. I went to the local PD and it featured a cold case. I don't know squat about it, but I wanted to see what the case was. If I were a betting man, I would bet on the person using the railroad at the time.

Please read this and look at the map. I don't have any facts, but am guessing here. I have driven in Hursh and near Leo-Cedarville. I am surprised that the killer left the body where it was. A more reasonable place to hide the body would be anywhere in the wooded section near Cedarville. If you Google map Fort Wayne you will notice a rail line that could enable someone to be near most of the places where notes are found.

"Blow up you[sic] (house)" sounds like the impulsive ranting of a fifteen year-old. As the report indicates, the notes should not be taken as precisely the language or phrasology of the suspect, but if it a recurring phrase it might have some meaning.

My second guess is digusting but I think has merit. With the continuing notes regarding the abduction, rape, murder of the poor little girl, I guess that the perp violated the body also. Now, how you find someone who may be homeless is tough, especially now and with it being a cold case.

No comments: