Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

project begets a project

I started looking for one thing, then I had to take out a lot to get things to move. I pulled out two really old boxes of stuff that I kept. I am not much of a collector.

In the piles of papers, many of which I recycled, I found some funny things.

I found an old, seemingly calculus paper: d = square root of /(10t-6)^2 + (5t-2)^2
also on the paper: 10h(5x^2) = 8m^3
Cost = 5(4(xh))+10(2(x^2))

What in the heck was I doing?

--------
I also found many sheets of me making lists. I remember I was making a virtual animal index with names of all sorts of planetary fauna.
----
another sheet I made a "wish list" from a martial arts weapons catalog. While the prices today aren't bad, then they were expensive. I see listed a steel ninja sword, $109.95 from one place, $69.95 from another place.

It's a good thing I didn't get the weapons. I am sure that I would have wound up killing myself with improper use of them.

No comments: