Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Slide it off center

Well, I don't like slanted news, but FOX might start winning me over if other news stations don't captivate my attention better. Granted, FOX news is Conservative Republican slanted, much so. I will also argue that it seems to try to rally people, every now and then, to really fixable problems. FOX isn't perfect, I won't list my objections, but note that it might be a bit better than Liberal chaos theory.

MR might be right about Bill O' Reilly being right sometimes.

It's going to be a tough millennium!

1 comment:

MR said...

Both the Obama and Clinton campaigns commented that they were treated the most fairly by Fox News.

The most ironic thing about this election is that Obama is SOOO far left that he out-lefted Clinton and SHE...SHE of all people, began to be treated like a Republican. i.e.: "you're the establishment here, big and powerful, everything you say about Obama is because you're a prejudice plantation owner!" Although, it's good to see they don't just reserve that stuff for Republicans, just whoever isn't the farthest left.