Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

more work photos

For the original version ... click here.

The tiles pissed me off, so I stopped trying to work with them. My sister was equally peeved and quit. Well, my brother-in-law gets them now.
Here is Jeff Bell. He does lots of things, but primarily installs and repairs garage doors. After his solo effort of loading the drywall sheets, he drove to my sister's and he and I pulled them off. He showed me the faster, however a bit sloopy, way of measure-cutting sheets. It was about 5 minutes instead of 35. I think I will take the trade.
Here you see him talking with my neice.
This is the same view the next day --- a wall, installed by Mike and Dustin.
The brown sections is the new insulation.

Mike and Dustin installing the wall and discovering that the studs are not 24" on center.
This is a problem area near the front door.

My sister and her "helpful" dog cleaning up after mudding the walls.


My white arm. My face was so sprinkled also.
Yes, the ceiling is now whiter.

Power painter ... need experience to use it well.

No comments: