Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Wrestling

specifically, women in some sort of material.
I'm a straight man, so women play wrestling is neat to watch. What I don't get is why vouyers would choose any of the following:
O brown jello or pudding. Pudding especially has a sheen to it, but brown gives it a poop look.
O red jello or pudding. Let's see there is the concept of blood
0 I don't find blood arrousing.
0 I won't elaborate more on blood and women, but .... I think you get it.
If you asked a woman, I'm sure if there was another way without blood, she'd take it.
O if you hope to see bare parts in the inevitable foray into quasi-lesbianism with stripping, are dark colors very revealing, nope. Is butt, nose and foot flavored pudding or jello tasier, especially under hot lamps ... no.

In art terms, try a different medium. Why not ice, long-refridgerated whipped cream, powdered sugar, candy sprinkles, skittles ... something?

Anyway ... I wouldn't blush away from a girly battle in a wading pool with mock fighting and teasing battles, but to see what appears to be two bloody or poop covered combatants ... it isn't a good visual. It's gross. I like I'd like a regular scene where I am a participant with a woman, rather than a watcher of a false scene.

No comments: