Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, June 22, 2009

reminder of how weak you are


Tawnya got a puppy on Sunday. He was a cute little puppy who "didn't like men". Well, he took a liking to me and would follow me wherever I went. He wrestled with me, suckled on my arm and snuggled next to me.

That was Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday.

On Wednesday, his previously unrecognized parvo took a toll on him and he had to be put down.

It reminded me that we come into the world weak, and only with love, security, and luck do we survive any length of time.

Goodnight Scooby!

2 comments:

MR said...

I read that you don't want to get another puppy after one dies of Parvo until you know where it was contracted and eliminated it, the environment may kill the next one, too.

Marcus said...

I don't want to get another puppy now, thanks. I hate the hurt, knowing that he suffered some. I should have been there, but I wasn't.

To seek another one isn't what I want. I will, however,make sure the site is cleaned CIA and showroom finish.

Thanks!