Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Poker night

We played several games of poker. This time we played with chips and Mike came out the winner. Jeff hosted and presented us with lots to eat. We all ate well, drank some and played so-so.




Two defining games were: "Up and Down the River" aka Marcus always loses game, and "Screw Your Neighbor". The In-Between I chose lasted far too long. "... River" game saw many dealers pay out to the players. Wicked, unpredictable, non-strategy game.


The end of the evening was a bit more risque. My love called me and the guys gave me heck about the sweet talking I did. No sooner did I finish, then Monkeyjack did the same sticking thing. While I was in restroom, Monkeyjack did something naughty.

He tried to trick my love into thinking it was me, sending her a dirty message. She knew it wasn't me, but later continued a conversation with Dave. We shared the whole conversation, filthy as it was. My love actually held back, not wanting to shock or offend anyone.

Ahem, that's my love!

Thanks all! It was a fun night!

No comments: