Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, February 13, 2009

enough with the shock vids, please

I don't know what I was searching on YouTube, but there were reactions to 2 guys 1 horse. It was obvious from the title what would likely happen. Thankfully the horse was not assaulted during the video. Overall, it wasn't the most graphic video, but it was gross.

In the end, I suppose that I would have to ask, "Why? Why film it?" It might be important to note that the background guy wasn't "biologically interested" at the time of the event. You would think that if you were going to do that, you might be keen on the operation, right?

With this, I believe that I can safely type that the genre should be completely dead, please.

1 comment:

MR said...

The rest of us are reading this going: "WHY?! WHY TALK ABOUT IT?!" So if you can answer that question for yourself, you probably can apply the answer to the people who filmed it.