Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Requested

I have been requested to do something. . .
My dear, sweet, love of my life has requested that I go back to school, get my credits to renew my license and teach again. "Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in again." My sister also thinks it's a good idea.

MR before had suggested that I do it. I suppose that if all the signs point in a direction, then maybe I ought to go in that direction. I don't think I will be teaching at FWCS, but I hope to wipe out the classes in Summer and teach in Fall somewhere.

May God have mercy on my soul.

+ picture composed of 2 scenes from, "We Don't Need No Education", and from Back to School

1 comment:

MR said...

Fiance: "A REAL WOMAN could stop you from drinking."

Arthur Bach: "It'd have to be a real BIG woman."