Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunova glitch!



Fort Wayne loses power .... over 100,000 affected. Look dudes, get on this thing!

I was lucky enough to stay with family who had power -- lucky indeed. Jeff, Paula, Josh are without power and they are staying with family.

While I have been away, I have had other things to do. I also got to go to Mike's party. I will post pictures PDQ. The love of my life was there with me.

I returned to the powerless, heatless house in search for a few things that I needed. The thermometer stopped after low forties. I am sure that it was lower than the meter showed. Walking through your house with no heat or power is eerie. It makes one wonder if you died and are not just haunting the place.

No comments: