Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Expanding a prayer list

Well, I had found that I have lost my faith in God then found it. These weeks with job hunting has made me loathe my not-so-biblical Job existence. I am not Job. Job was a good, God-loving, faithful man who did not lose faith. I am weaker, meaner, generally faithless. Still, God kept reminding me that God existed. Here, there, everywhere. I got the message. I must have included the, "show me statement". I still need cash now.

I think I might have an understanding as to why I must wait, but I don't like it. In fact, I passionately hate it!

In the prayers for Carrie and her job search, Dave and his job search, I request anyone who does pray ...

my friend is going through a tough time and needs strength to make it through ... support from people all around. Her name is Tawnya and the next month will be wicked and tiring.

A previous manager is leaving soon for Iran. Pray that he gets there and back safely, unsullied by the politics of the many faiths and faithless.

Thanks God! That's again I know you saved me. Heaven will hold a mighty bill. Perhaps my job will be to go back and help others "keep the faith, kid."

No comments: