Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trying to ignore the obvious

Pardon the Terry Gilliam-like picture here.
You might have read in another post, that I was losing my faith. I know people who are slowly being erased ... Alzheimer's and other diseases are a nasty exit to this world. In the meantime of trying to go about my business not thinking about God . . . so many times God being mentioned. So many times it appears that God is reminding me that God exists whether I choose to believe or not.

God clearly is everywhere. A withering death is terrible for the person withering away and for those around her/him who see that person painful die. I'm just not sure I understand. Since I appear to be contending that God exists, then I must ask, "What role does God play?"

No comments: