Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

They hates it all!

I really don't care for either of these guys. I was looking for something else. While I disagree with the title of the video, I found it interesting how these two, "friends" could be so completely poor listeners.
Two angry men spit, hiss, yell.

So, was the point made? I suppose both made their points, but wow! Dem's angry words my friend.
While I don't like Geraldo, I have to mention that he was at least more civil than Bill.

1 comment:

MR said...

Yeah, I've seen Bill go off like that before, and I'm sure Geraldo was expecting it on this issue. But, Geraldo is the "balance" to Fox News. He's there because there are so many conservatives and they need someone to weigh down the other side of the scale.

Again it's important to remember that the O'Reilly Factor is an opinion program, he's not reporting the news. An Geraldo has been on many times since then.