Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

helping my sister move was hell

She grabbed me early, kept me late and wasn't organized or prepared. I should have known, but I got surprised by it. There wasn't enough moved out of the house/garage to make a measurable difference. In the course of the day I was nearly struck twice by people. I thought the 17' U-Haul was pretty visible, but apparently not.

To add to the mix, trains and difficult turns and my sister scheduling a flooring inspector on the same day. I guess I just don't get the lack of timing. I love family, but the disorganization and lack of punctuality is a bit much for me. It finished a day after a night of 2 hours sleep, not in a row.

She didn't move the whole house, just some stuff to storage, some to Salvation Army.

! I forgot. The U-Haul was foul smelling from cigarettes. It made for a long smelly ride.

No comments: